In Call of Duty Warzone 2, players can acquire custom gear in a variety of ways, and you’ll need to know what weapons are best to use on the Al Mazra map. The STB 556 is one of the assault rifles and it is exceptionally effective in Warzone 2. This versatile weapon quickly takes down enemies, whether you are engaging in close combat or strafing the enemy at medium range. Here are the best attachments and gear for the STB 556 in Warzone 2.
Best STB 556 attachments for Warzone 2
STB 556 is unlocked when players reach account level 41. This weapon belongs to the Bruen Bullpup platform and is one of the best assault rifles to use in MW2 and Warzone 2. Don’t forget to level up both the MX9 and HCR 56 to unlock all attachments on the Bruen Bullpup platform. STB 556 is weak in close combat and behaves decently at medium range. However, you can equip a few attachments to create a class formation that is viable at medium and even long range. Players must have the weapon customization feature unlocked for that weapon as the next class customization requires you to customize attachments.
- Receiver: STB 556 receiver
- Muzzle: Harbinger D20
- Adjust the muzzle for maximum aiming speed and aiming stability in idle mode.
- Barrel: 24.4″ Bruen S-620
- Adjust the barrel for maximum aiming speed and recoil stability.
- Optics: VLK 4.0 Optics
- Adjust the optics for maximum aiming speed and far eye position.
- Lower Barrel: Bruen Tilt Grip
- Adjust the bottom of the barrel for maximum aiming speed and hip recoil control.
- Rear Grip:Bruen Q900 Grip
- Adjust the rear grip for maximum sprint to fire speed and recoil stability.
Best equipment and perks for STB 556 in Warzone 2
After equipping five different attachments, players need to select lethal and tactical gear, as well as select perks for that custom gear. Here are the best equipment and perks for the STB 557 AR.
- Deadly: Stim
- Tactics: drilling attack
- Strengths: Specialist in weapons.
To purchase this custom gear in Warzone 2, players can spend $5,000 at the Shop (Buy Station). Similarly, you can also infiltrate Strongholds and defeat AI fighters to get equipment. There are also Black Sites and Loadout Drops, but these sites are heavily contested by opponents. We recommend purchasing this gear from the shop, but be careful as enemies often camp in these areas.